Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pandora style Large Bead Bracelets

A dear friend from Georgia, commissioned me to make a bracelet in Large Beads, to spell out her blog name.
Her blog is at:  http://kit-dogdaze.blogspot.com/

Thank you, Buddy, for the plug on 11-9-11.


I made up several different variations, photographed them and then emailed them to her for approval.
I also can do them in all kinds of beads, including crystals and colorful Lampwork beads:
If you prefer silver, I can make inexpensive silver bracelets, too.
In Kit's bracelet, we did large gold "Stardust" beads with the gold alphabet beads on a gold serpentine bracelet. 
Anything that says "YOU"!

The cost can be as low as $20.00, just depending on what kind of beads you want and how many.
Let me make something for you! Just email me at:   hummingbirdkw@gmail.com

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments: