Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Attn: Oregon Ducks Fans

While summering in Oregon, one can't help but feel the fun rivalry between the University of Oregon DUCKS and the Oregon State University BEAVERS! Even in the Gift Shops you can see souvenirs with either team!
Well, I had been asked by one of the gift shops in Bandon, Oregon to do some Doggie Bling and bracelets for their owners with the Ducks in mind! Don't worry, I did do some Beaver Bling, too, I just haven't got the photos yet!

Here's is my latest design, done in size 8 beads, which can be sewn on to a dog collar. Or I can make it as a bracelet in smaller size 11 beads, which are more dainty, for your favorite Duck fan!
Item #DUCK101=$10 includes shipping within USA.

Fall will be here in just a couple of months! Let me know if you would like to order in time for the first game of the season!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ms.Kathy...I love 'ducks too'...now if I could just get used to wearing a collar I could have all kinds of personal jewelry by you just like Mom.
    Hugs and nose taps
    Madi

    ReplyDelete