Monday, June 13, 2011

Umpqua River Lighthouse in Oregon

Hello from Winchester Bay, Oregon, where we have been hosting at the Umpqua River Lighthouse & Museum. It's a gorgeous lighthouse with a red and white lens, the only other one like it is in Brazil! 
Here is a link to our blog for the whole story:
http://birdingrvers.blogspot.com/


I was inspired to make a pair of earrings, in peyote stitch, for the Lighthouse Museum Gift Store:


Item # URL-1002   Silver plated or Gold Plated Ear Wires are available to your preference.
$10.00 plus $1.50 shipping

Also available, is a pendant,  Item # URL-1003, in the same design.  $5.00, (free shipping if purchased with the earrings)

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Earrings :)

    I was born in Winchester!! Winchester, Virginia that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my Umpqua earrings and necklace in yesterday's mail (June 24). I wore them today to meet friends for lunch...they are absolutely beautiful in the picture and stunning in person. The white on the outside edge of the lighthouse catches the light and sparkles!!

    Message from Madi to Ms. Kathy re: plastic bags
    If I interact with them at my own pace I'm fine........however, when the Mom aka HiC gets them in your paws she makes them crinkle and fills them with air. I don't like that. MOL
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete